Due to the high demand for masks, twin packs are now currently unavailable!
Please note that there is currently a delay of approx 7 business days as we work to get all your orders out.
WEAR it.. Don’t SHARE it!
PROTECT yourself, as well as your loved ones, with a “3 layer” filtered face mask.
27 feet (8m).. that’s how far a cough or sneeze can travel!
With over 12 million cases globally, and the death toll surpassing half a million people, the Corona Virus/ COVID-19 pandemic affects every single one of us.
The ONLY way to protect yourself is to create a barrier between YOU and IT.
So, when in public don’t risk it: WEAR it.. don’t SHARE IT!
Funky Fido MERV face masks are:
- Designed and made in AUSTRALIA by us
- Consist of 3 layers
- 2 cotton breathable layers PLUS fine particle filter (MERV-13) sewn between
- Machine washable
- 4 sizes: Kids/ Teens/ Regular Adults/ Large Adults
- Snug and comfortable fit over your nose, mouth and chin
- 2 elastic straps secure the mask around your head NOT your ears
- FUNKY! Protection doesn’t have to be boring- many designs from plain, to colourful, fun to footy teams
WHAT IS MERV-13?
MERV-13 (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) filters >90% of fine particles, equal to that of P2/ N95 disposable mask filter system
MERV-13 is a 100% synthetic medium which filters sub-micron airborne particles.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD I CHOOSE?
- KIDS (3-9yrs)
- TEEN (9-16yrs)
- REGULAR ADULT (fits 90% of adults)
- LARGE ADULT (larger size adult, or facial hair)
- Wash EVERY day after using
- Place MERV mask in delicates (bra bag)
- Place in washing machine (we like to add a few drops of soluble tea-tree/ eucalyptus oil to the wash)
- Air dry (preferably in sunlight)
- NEVER share your mask with anyone else
** we recommend minimum of 2 masks- wash one/ wear one (and if possible a 3rd spare carried in a snap lock bag, in case you are “exposed” to someone coughing in the community)
I am a small (& proud) Australian business owner.
Every mask is individually made, and therefore no 2 masks are exactly identical.
Production safety is our absolute PRIORITY- produced in a home which follows the most stringent isolation techniques.
Masks shipped in a cellophane bag with instruction card.
I ship with Australia Post, and apologise that postal delays (once shipped) are completely out of my control
Lastly: thank-you for supporting small business and AUSTRALIAN made
Stay safe.. protect yourself and those around you.. and help stop spread the virus
**Information provided is based on extensive personal research and experience working as a nurse for 15 years, and should not be considered as MEDICAL ADVICE, purely suggestion